It’s almost time to go treasure hunting!
This years Spring Curbside Giveaway Weekend will take place this Saturday & Sunday!
This is a good chance to find some new (old) treasures of your own and/or get some de-cluttering done!
If you’re giving items away:
- Place unwanted household items at the curb on your front street
- Label each item with a FREE sticker or sign
- Store items out of sight that you don’t want to give away
- Remove leftover items from the curb by dusk on Sunday
Examples of giveaway items include:
- books, CDs and DVDs
- furniture, electronics and small appliances
- sports equipment and toys
- yard and gardening tools and equipment (e.g., lawn mowers, snow blowers, rakes, shovels)
- kitchen gadgets, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
- unwanted gifts
- construction material (e.g., nails, paint, wood)
If you’re not ready this time around, another Giveaway Weekend will take place in the Fall.