In case you haven’t noticed…there’s a bit of construction in Southdale.
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will launch their 2018 season on Thursday…and there’s a new St. Vital park-and-ride location.
Heading to Thursday’s Bomber game? Please note that the Route 7 park and ride location has moved to the Hudson’s Bay lot at St. Vital Centre. Map and details: https://t.co/jaMwSyckvb
— Winnipeg Transit (@winnipegtransit) June 12, 2018
The old Southdale Co-Op parking lot is about to get a facelift, so you can now park by The Bay at St. Vial Centre.
The lot should hold about 400 cars.
There’s a total of 7 park-and-ride lots!
- Route 1 – Park & Ride Super Express – McPhillips Station – 484 McPhillips Street. The McPhillips Station Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars;
- Route 2 – Park & Ride Super Express – Club Regent – 1425 Regent Ave West. The Club Regent Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars. (Note – Park and Ride Parking has moved to the east side of Club Regent)
- Route 3 – Park & Ride Super Express – Centre Scolaire Leo-Remillard (CSLR) – 1095 St. Anne’s Road. CSLR can accommodate up to 160 cars.
- Route 4 – Park & Ride Super Express – Manitoba Hydro – 820 Taylor Avenue. The Manitoba Hydro Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars.
- Route 5 – Park & Ride Super Express – at Assiniboia Downs. The Assiniboia Downs Park & Ride can accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 6 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Norbert Hotel – 3540 Pembina Highway. The St. Norbert Hotel can accommodate up to 200 cars.
- Route 7 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Vital Centre – 86-1225 St. Mary’s Road with parking for up to 400 cars in the Bay west side parking lot.
🏈 Park & Ride is now on at Club Regent Casino and McPhillips Station Casino. Get to and from the game tonight in comfort and miss the bumper-to-bumper line-ups.🚗🚕🚙🏎🚓🚜@Wpg_BlueBombers #GoBombersGo #ForTheW pic.twitter.com/AUUSNXBNPv
— Casinos of Winnipeg (@Casinosofwpg) June 1, 2018
If you’re not sold, there’s still parking available at IGF, plus they have room to park roughly 800 bikes.
Bombers take on Edmonton Thursday night at 7:30!! Go Blue!!