Snow, shmow…let’s get outside!
The province is, once again, offering free entry to provincial parks during the entire month of February, 2019.
Highlight of events for the month of February include:
- a wolf howl in Whiteshell Provincial Park on Saturday, Feb. 2
- a guided snowshoe trek in Whiteshell Provincial Park on Sunday, Feb. 10
- a nature detectives program for families with preschool aged children in Birds Hill Provincial Park on Wednesday, Feb. 13
- learn to ice fish session in Whiteshell Provincial Park on Monday, Feb. 18
- a winter family fun day at the winter recreation area in Spruce Woods Provincial Park on Saturday, Feb. 23
- a winter safari in Birds Hill Provincial Park on Sunday, Feb. 24
Interpretive programs are happening every week in February. More information on www.manitobaparks.com.