When you attend the Pride Winnipeg Festival at the Forks this year, you’ll notice several BIG changes…
- They’ve moved the PrideMART down between the parkade and the Inn at the Forks.
- They’ve consolidated the concessions into one area along the west festival path.
- They’ve moved the Blue Bombers KidsZone to the center of the festival space along Rainbow Road.
- They’ve created a designated substance free zone in front of the main stage.
- They’ve created a new Health and Wellness area in the parking lot by the Inn at the Forks.
In addition to the changes, they are encourage people to check out the Sky Lounge at the top of the parkade for a beautiful view of the festival and a calm space to hang out. Assistance will be provided to individuals with mobility challenges.
This year’s festival will also be celebrating people’s first experiences at Pride.
The Pride Winnipeg Festival takes place May 25 to June 3.
SOURCE – Pride Winnipeg
IMAGE – Twitter