The EX will be here before we know it!
With that, applications for volunteers are open!
Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but they are looking for people to:
• Welcome families as they arrive at the Park, provide them with a daily program and answer any questions they might have
• Assist guests with directional questions or provide them with attraction start times
• Provide assistance in our agriculture areas where you’ll work with really cute creatures like alpacas, baby chicks, sheep and more
• Help our young guests with a variety of interactive activities
• Provide communication assistance at various attractions around the Park to ensure our guests are informed about start times and any changes in scheduling that may occur
• Above all else, we need your help to ensure our guests have a really fun time!
- Volunteers will get a t-shirt to wear and, after every shift, a hot meal! Of course, you’re also welcome to wander the Park and take in all of the events and activities yourself, once you’ve completed your shift.
- If you are 16 years of age or over and are interested in learning more about the opportunities that are available, please contact our Guest Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org