Despite already wanting to hibernate, there’s still do much more to do in the fall/winter!
Huge thanks to Tourism Winnipeg for 101 ideas to stay busy including my personal faves:
- Dazzle in the Cirque du Soleil – Crystal touring performance at Bell MTS Place (October 3–7)
- Photograph the magnificent bird migration that takes place at Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre each fall.
- Get a jumpstart on your Christmas shopping at one of many pop-up markets including Scattered Seeds (October 11–14), CRAFTED Show + Sale (November 2–3), Signatures Craft Show & Sale (November 22–25), and Third + Bird (November 22–24)
- Bring the little ones to experience some holiday magic and catch a glimpse of jolly old St. Nick at the Santa Claus Parade (November 17).
- Warm up in style while skating on the river at The Forks, in one of their award-winning Warming Huts
- Give a standing ovation at one of the world-class performances at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre, where plays include anything from Jane Austen to Roald Dahl
- Support local and stock up on fresh produce, local meats, crafts and preserves at the St. Norbert Farmers Market
See the full list HERE!